I would like to visit italy

hello bloggers, today I will speak about a place that I like so much and that without a doubt one day i will visit.
I would like to visit italy, i think this contry is so beautiful because it have romantic places and i like so much the ancient architecture,that make me feel in other time in the history, that become to landscape unique, all this thoughts come to my mind because in the movie show this stuff.
for now I pretend go only, but maybe if i go in the future could go with someone, anyway would be nice share this travel with a company that fell the same that me for this country.
I would like be maybe 3 weeks for meet all turistic places with calm, like the Roman Coliseum, tower of Pisa, The Sistine Chapel, venecia. but i think that place that I would like to visit the most are the beaches of italy, it have a unique charm with the building arroud the beaches, with diferent colors and sizes, apart from that are located in mountains that are ending the beach. i feel the italian beaches have some thing special, like a european caribbean.
see you last week with other topic.




Comentarios

  1. I like so much the architecture in there!, I like the architecture in Spain too jj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds like a very good destiny, I see a lot of pasta and pizza in your future

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i hope that when you visit Italy you will be able to take lots of photos hehe

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

San Francisco fotography

family meal in the mother´s day

a good friend