I made a terrarium

 

I don't



was out to much,  i think  the mostly stuff that i did was make a terrarium, the idea started when i was watched youtube video  and doing scroll appeared a video where a people showed his terrarium and the bugs that live inside, i liked so much the idea of ​​having an ecosystem in a box, a little bit because i like the plants. although to make it different from how I saw the video, I wanted to include an aquarium at the bottom.

I did most of the work alone but my dad helped me cutting us some acrylic,

this involved buy expanding foam, acrilic, chloroform, plants, earth. as for the personal involved patience because i never worked with acrylic.

i take all weekend for do this work and all past week, but I enjoy too much doing this.

I think I enjoy  making this, because I like the nature and also the industrial design and having a piece of it in my room makes me very happy.

Although I haven't finished it yet, it's almost ready and I enjoy every day I have to move forward with this project

this is a photo of how it is looking so far.



Comentarios

  1. Wow. That´s a great thing to make! Very cool.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, the terrarium is so cool, I have always wondered if they require a lot of care

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

San Francisco fotography

family meal in the mother´s day

a good friend