HOBBY

MY HOBBY is make dress.

I started making stuff  when i was a kid, but in that time i only  fix clothes. later I started making clothes right from the start, the first time was in the prom, i made my shirt and my pants.

for create clothes i use firstly the sewing machine, but also use scissors, seam ripper.

this hobby involves, so many pacience and creativity  for do the thinks. So many time I 

overwhelm because the thinks don´t occur like one want.

In the summer i speed too much time in this because i had a lot of free time.

i enjoy doing this because is a mode for express  how i feel, and i feel that i can do think diferent stuff  to the rest.

Mention anything else you think is important or interesting. Try to write at least 150 words.

Since I was a child, I have always been fascinated by fashion and clothing. I loved playing dress up and creating my own outfits out of whatever I could find around the house. As I got older, my passion for fashion intensified and I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the industry. think in the future i would like create a fashion brand where i will can sale chothes for important people  like famous people and they can walk in the red carpet with my designs, but for the other way i would like make or only sale  streetwear like basic t-shirt or accesesories. i have two ways so many diferents because in the first case is so glamorous and i think to imply more creativity for design and in the second case is more simple. I hope some day come true thoses dreams.




Comentarios

  1. Wow. This is a great hobby. We have a sewing machine at home but I don´t kmow how to use it. I can sew quite well by hand. My mother was a dressmaker-seamstress and she taught me how to do invisible stiches when I was about 10 years old.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

San Francisco fotography

family meal in the mother´s day

a good friend