Song

 The music that I listen at to the moment is "Dancing On My Own" by Vitamin String Quartet, in fact I really listen all music by Vitamin String Quarter. The fisrt time that I listened to them was the last year watching a tv show called Bridgerton, so there are all the song by Vitaming String Quarter, all songs have the same style, classical music, they became popular songs in classic style so i can say that for this reason i also like. this music it  makes me feel  peaceful and calm, for this reason i listen to this song and all others by vitaming Sring Quarter every time when I study fot the university.






Comentarios

  1. Great and relaxing song. Bridgerton is such a good show, I cannot wait for the new season to come out.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG, I really like this TV show, I can´t wait for the others seasons, and the music theme are so beautiful, I love it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

San Francisco fotography

family meal in the mother´s day

a good friend